As Australia’s largest pay TV operator, AUSTAR was averaging as many as four costly outages per year. What they required was a robust, cost effective solution that improved the reliability of their call centre while not disrupting their everyday services.
Utilising SIP Voice, AAPT delivered a seamless voice solution that ensured a superior service that didn’t require substantial investment into new infrastructure.
What was done?
Personalised and scalable, AAPT partnered with AUSTAR to integrate a solution that incorporated WAN, Internet and SIP technologies. This included dual redundancy into its main offices, a 300Mbps protected inter-capital e-Line Ethernet service as well as a triangulated 10Mbps service from both offices to Foxtel.
- Improved customer service through a scalable and adaptable SIP solution
- An end-to-end solution with one provider of service
- As secure redundancy solution between Sydney and Gold Coast
- Smooth integration with AUSTAR’s CRM, IVR and customer-focused applications
- Reduced downtime, no outages at a cost effective price
- Secure disaster, recovery and operational plans